Monday, October 10, 2011

IEC 80001 - Security Technical Report presentation

I presented the soon to be published Security Technical Report IEC 80001-2-2 "Guidance for the disclosure and communication of medical device security needs, risks and controls". There is an assumption that the audience has an understanding of the basics of IEC 80001-1 "Application of Risk Management for IT-Networks Incorporating Medical Devices". I have been involved in the creation of this set of specifications from the beginning and provided some background here on my blog.

This webinar was well attended for a security webinar with close to 150 participants. My blog has also been very actively referenced since then. So I can tell there is strong interest. Unfortunately the audio recording of the webinar failed, so the best I can do is offer up the slides. The full slide deck is available on Google Documents

No comments:

Post a Comment