The IHE IT-Infrastructure domain has been doing some light conversion of existing IHE-Profiles and publications to the modern html publication and use of the Implementation Guide publisher format. The public-comment is focused on uncovering mistakes in this conversion. There are no intended new features in these releases. However, there are differences that are driven by the publication platform. There is expectation that these new publication formats will enable better implementations, testing, and enhancements.
Document Sharing Metadata Handbook
IHE Document Sharing depends on document metadata, folder metadata, and submission set metadata. This handbook guides a community at defining how they will use these metadata fields. Mostly defining the ValueSets to be used within their community. Where these ValueSets might include vocabulary from national, regional, or local domains.
The change expected in this publication is specifically just to move to the new html publication form. With html publication format there can be much more rich linking into and out of the text. So the text should be easier to understand, and easier to reference.
Mobile Health Document SharingThe Mobile Health Document Sharing (MHDS) shows how to build a Document Sharing Exchange using IHE-profiled FHIR® standard, rather than the legacy IHE profiles that are dominated by XDS and HL7® v2. This Implementation Guide assembles other IHE Implementation guides (Profiles) and defines a Document Registry Actor.
Version 2.2.0 is intended to be changes to the publication mechanism from WORD/PDF to an Implementation Guide published using the IG-Publisher. However, some other changes have been necessary due to the passing of time.
- Mentions of DocumentManifest are now List.source due to the change in MHD.
- Mentions of the PMIR Patient Identity Manager are changed to Patient Identity Registry due to change in PMIR.
- This version has a CapabilityStatement that was not previously published.
- Updates due to changes in the IUA profile, such as the additional leverage of the Authorization Server Metadata Option.
- Removed section 50.7 as the current HIE-Whitepaper contains MHD and MHDS now.
- Diagrams have been changed to support the above changes.
Mobile Care Services DiscoveryThe Mobile Care Services Discovery (mCSD) supports RESTful queries across related care service resources. The loosely coupled design and flexible querying capability of the mCSD Profile means it can be deployed within a variety of eHealth architectures and support a wide array of care workflows.
Version 3.4.0 is intended to be changes to publication mechanism from WORD/PDF to an Implementation Guide.
- Removed inline UML text and moved it to images-source/
- Removed reference to setting meta.profile as it is redundant
- Added sections in actor requirements describing the requirement of providing a capability statement Volume 1
- Updated the canonical URL for the organization hierarchy extension to http://profiles.ihe.net/ITI/mCSD/StructureDefinition/IHE.mCSD.OrganizationHierarchy
- Added links to the structure definitions for resource profiles to ITI-90 and ITI-91
- Changed structuredefinitions for Facility and Jurisdiction to use an invariant for the type requirement instead of slicing.
- Added in text to show that searches can use GET or POST ITI-90 Message Semantics.
- Added in retrieve (GET RESOURCE/ID) message section starting at ITI-90
- Using the Web based form found at https://www.ihe.net/ITI_Public_Comments/
- Using a spreadsheet emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Using GitHub issue submission (provided you have a Github account and are a member of the IHE github community)