- Date: Tuesday, October 13, 2009
- Time: 11:00 am - 1:00 pm ET
Participation is complimentary but advanced registration is required. You will need to reserve your Webinar seat now at:
IMPORTANT: After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar, including the audio bridge dial-in information. Please note that space is limited.
What you will learn:
During this 2-hour eTown Hall participants will:
- Learn about the ONC Consumer Preferences Requirements Document, the proposed definition, scenarios, process flows, information exchange, stakeholders,
- Discuss and comment on any aspects of the document
- Learn more about the HITSP process for addressing Consumer Preferences requirements
Where to access the ONC Draft Consumer Preferences Requirements Document
Participants are asked to access and review the ONC requirements document prior to the meeting. The document can be accessed from http://healthit.hhs.gov/consumerpreferences.
Consumers, government representatives and policy makers, healthcare providers, standards developers, vendors, and any other interested stakeholder.
Presenters and Facilitators
- Maureen Allen, MD, Co-Chair of the HITSP Consumer Preferences Tiger Team
- Walter G. Suarez, MD, Co-Chair of the HITSP Consumer Preferences Tiger Team
- Johnathan Coleman, HITSP Consumer Preferences Tiger Team Facilitator
- Elliot Sloane, HITSP Consumer Preferences Tiger Team Facilitator
- HITSP Consumer Preferences Tiger Team
- HITSP Education, Communications and Outreach Committee