Normal is normal for Healthcare data
sensitivity evaluation along a vectorWhat I am looking for is a way of saying "I want to be using data that is Normal or less". The _confidentiality codes are defined specifically to be a scale of not sensitive, to less sensitive, to normal, to high sensitive, to too hot to handle. This was an explicit exercise and was done in concert with ISO 13606 so that we would have a linear assessment of risk.
Purpose Of Use
Proposal (for discussion)
- purposeOfUse -- value from the PurposeOfUse vocabulary
- _confidentiality -- highest value from the _confidential vocabulary
- resource -- FHIR resource type from the resource-types value-set
- action -- RESTful verb (CRUDE) from the restful-interactions value-set
- Patient -- URI to the Patient resource identifying a specific patient
- where any can be “*” to indicate not requesting a constraint.