Thursday, November 12, 2020

Open-Source Audit Log conversion

 I was made aware of an open-source project that has addressed converting classic DICOM Audit Messages into the new FHIR AuditEvent. This open-source project is managed on this github repository. I helped the authors with some background and understanding, but I take no credit for the work they have done. 

I am sure they welcome comments, suggestions, and assistance. 


My blog articles on Audit logging for Security, Privacy, and others



2 comments:

  1. The Open eHealth Integration Platform (IPF) can perform such conversion since years, see https://github.com/oehf/ipf/blob/master/commons/ihe/fhir/r4/audit/src/main/groovy/org/openehealth/ipf/commons/ihe/fhir/atna/translation/AuditRecordTranslator.groovy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post will be rather good, and I’m sure some will find it interesting because it’s about a topic that’s as widely discussed as others. It is amazing and wonderful to visit your site.

    ReplyDelete