The EHR Association’s Standards & Interoperability Workgroup has just published the Practical Guidance to Implement Meaningful Use Stage 2 Secure Health Transport for Certification and Meaningful Use document .
This guidance document analyzes the regulation and explains the flexibility offered both to EHR vendors in achieving certification, but more importantly to our customers in leveraging this flexibility while successfully attesting to this component of the meaningful use criteria. This useful guide is being made available to all industry stakeholders, and can be found here.
- MU Patient Engagement - Activity History Log
- MU2 - Why must healthcare use custom software when Thunderbird and Outlook would do?
- 2014 Draft Test Methods: Wave Four Released for Public Review and Comment
- MU2 - Encryption and Hashing
- Patient Portal - view, download, TRANSMIT
- Meaningful Use Stage 2 - Transports Clarified --
- MU2 Wave 1 of Draft Test Procedures -- Integrity Problem
- On The Meaningful Use Stage 2 Rules
- Meaningful Use Stage 2 : Transports
- Meaningful Use Stage 2 - Audit Logging - Privacy and Security
- Minimal Metadata
- Karen's Cross or just Minimal Metadata