Thursday, September 6, 2012

On The Meaningful Use Stage 2 Rules

I have written many articles on the US Centric - Meaningful Use Stage 2. Some are very deep analysis of specific problems. It may seem that all I have to say is negative and nitpicky things. I want to make it clear that I am very happy with how Stage 2 came out. I just find that others have done a fantastic job of outlining the rules, so I have focused only on deep analysis in my area of expertise where I see potential confusion.

First, the ONC and CMS summaries are great stuff. They do leave out details that end up being the subject of my blog articles. But they are really good summaries. Keith has clarified much as well. I have seen plenty other summaries, I wish I had a catalog. There is just no good reason for me to pile on.

Meaningful Use:
More Privacy/Security Topics are available on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment