- IHE Appendix Z on HL7® FHIR® - Rev. 2.1
- Mobile Access to Health Documents (MHD) with XDS on FHIR® - Rev. 3.1
- DocmentReference (DocumentEntry)
- DocumentManifest (SubmissionSet)
- List (Folder)
- Binary (the document)
- Mobile Care Services Discovery (mCSD) - Rev. 2.1
- Patient Demographics Query for Mobile (PDQm) - Rev. 2.1
- Query for Existing Data for Mobile (QEDm) - Rev. 2.1
This subset is consistent with the Argonaut and US-Core subset of FHIR, yet does not include US specific constraints. The combination of these IHE profiles with US-Core could be a powerful focus of an IHE Connectathon "Projectathon". A Projectathon is when local constraints are added to IHE Connectathon testing.
Related to these 5 is the Mobile Cross-Enterprise Document Data Element Extraction (mXDE) which works with these profiles to provide an added value service.
The profile contained within the above document will be formally tested at the USA IHE Connectathon. The document is available for download at https://www.ihe.net/resources/technical_frameworks.
I understand the target HHS/ONC regulation is 170.315(g)(7), 170.315(g)(10), and 170.315(g)(11). What ONC now calls the ARCH.