- Jeremy Grant, National Strategy for Trusted Identities in Cyberspace, the White House initiative to improve online security, increase privacy, and foster economic growth and innovation.
- Randy Sabett, international authority on security and privacy law
- Deb Gallagher, Federal PKI Policy Authority, provider of trusted identities to all federal agency personnel, and
- Speakers from Astellas, AstraZeneca, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Exostar, Merck, National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, sanofi-aventis, and Verizon
- Pulitzer Prize winning journalist/author, Michael Waldholz (Wall Street Journal; BloombergNews/Businessweek) will discuss the future of the global biopharmaceutical industry.
Monday, March 5, 2012
FYI: Conference on Trusted Digital Identities and Cloud Collaboration in Bio-pharmaceutical Industry
This just crossed my desk. I won't be able to go, but would love to hear about it.
REGISTRATION OPEN FOR ONE-DAY CONFERENCE ON
TRUSTED DIGITAL IDENTITIES AND CLOUD COLABORATION
IN BIOPHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY
Co-hosted by DIA and SAFE-BioPharma
Fort Lee, New Jersey ( March 3, 2012) -- Registration is now open for a one-day conference exploring the use of standardized digital identities and cloud collaboration to improve speed, cost containment, and other efficiencies in the biopharmaceutical industry. Co-hosted by the DIA and SAFE-BioPharma Association, the conference -- Trusted Identities for Cloud Collaboration -- is scheduled for Sunday, June 24, 2012 in Philadelphia, PA, the day before the start of the DIA 2012 48th Annual Meeting. Discounted rates are available for attendees to both meetings.
The conference will feature presentations by company personnel using standardized global digital identities in a broad range of applications. These include ePatient data entry with iPads, cloud-based clinical trial initiation, ePrescribing, digital signing and exchange of adverse events, eSubmissions, and electronic Laboratory Notebooks.
The first SAFE-BioPharma Digital Identity Awards recognizing innovative uses of the global SAFE-BioPharma® digital identity and digital signature standard will be presented during the closing reception.
For more information and registration visit http://www.diahome.org/en/FlagshipMeetings/27170/Trusted+Identities+for+Cloud+Collaboration
For more information on the SAFE-BioPharma standard for digital identity and digital signatures used in life science and healthcare settings, visit http://www.safe-biopharma.org.
SAFE-BioPharma® is a trademark of SAFE-BioPharma Association. Any use of this trademark requires approval from SAFE-BioPharma Association.
DIA is a nonprofit, global, professional, member-driven association of nearly 18,000 professionals involved in the discovery, development, and life cycle management of pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, medical devices, and related medical products. Through our international educational offerings and myriad networking opportunities, DIA provides a global forum for knowledge exchange that fosters the innovation of products, technologies, and services to improve health and well being worldwide. Headquarters are in Horsham, PA, USA, with offices in Basel, Switzerland, Tokyo, Japan, Mumbai, India, and Beijing, China. For more information visit: www.diahome.org.