Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Presentation on overall IHE model for Security and Privacy

I have been asked by multiple people lately for an overview of the Security Model that IHE would apply to a Health Information Exchange. The last time I presented on this was back in 2008

2008 - IHE Webinar Session 10: IT Infrastructure: Security and Privacy  - Security and Privacy (ATNA, EUA, XUA, BPPC, DSG) - John Moehrke, GE Healthcare (.pdf | flash)

 I have been asked by the IHE ITI Committees to refresh this presentation. There has been a few updates since this presentation. Some clarifications about:
I welcome comments and suggestions on what questions you have that the presentation should answer. What parts of the existing presentation communicate well, which parts don't work. This will be a project for me this fall, so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment