I have been asked by the IHE ITI Committees to refresh this presentation. There has been a few updates since this presentation. Some clarifications about:
2008 - IHE Webinar Session 10: IT Infrastructure: Security and Privacy - Security and Privacy (ATNA, EUA, XUA, BPPC, DSG) - John Moehrke, GE Healthcare (.pdf | flash)
- Accounting of Disclosures --
- Updates to XUA++ - IHE ITI XUA++ - Trial Implementation
- Purpose of Use
- Communicating roles
- Communicating existing Consents
- ConfidentialityCode -- Data Classification - a key vector enabling rich Security and Privacy controls.
- Evolution of understanding on Consent -- Stepping stones for Privacy Consent,
- Including TP30/BPPC presentation updates Consent Management using HITSP TP30
- Effects of confidentialityCode on availability of Consent Documents - Availability of Consent Documents and their rules
- Federation of Identity - Federated ID is not a universal ID
- Healthcare Provider Directories.