Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Medical Device Security and Privacy

There are some really good white papers on Security and Privacy associated with Medical Devices. I often point at these because they are well written, yet pointed papers. I also point at them because I worked hard on the content, as I am a member and past chairman of the committee. This committee is a joint committee of the NEMA (an international organization, but tends to be somewhat North America based), JIRA (a European organization), and JIRA (a Japan based organization).

There isn't anything new from the group at this time, but I am posting this because they have changed their web site and just lately recovered all of the good white papers.The following are the most important and still relevent papers. There are more white papers on the site

Joint Security and Privacy Committee.  

No comments:

Post a Comment